Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) is a national-level entrance exam to get into UG courses in 45+ Central Universities and other State-level Universities. The exam is held once a year in around 560 centres in India. CUET exam pattern includes MCQs, and the exam is conducted in three slots, Slot 1: 120 minutes, Slot 2: 120 minutes and slot-3: 150 minutes CUET
2023 was divided into three sections - Languages, Domain-Specific Test and General Test. The language section was divided into two subparts - Section IA: 13 languages and Section IB: 20 languages. Previously recognized as CUCET, the exam was conducted for admissions to Central Universities.
Note: Results of candidates are shared with the Universities where the candidates had applied.
Candidates are advised to contact the respective universities and Institutions for further details.
A candidate’s CUET 2023 result includes details like qualifying status, candidate’s rank, and individual subject scores. To check the CUET 2023 result, the candidate has to log in to the CUET login portal and enter their roll number and date of birth. Admission of the candidates is subject to the basis of ranks in their merit lists.
How to check CUET 2023 results?
- Candidates can access the result on the official website of CUET ( www.cuet.samarth.ac.in)
- Click the tab that says “Click To View Score Card”
- Then fill in the details like ‘Program Applied’, ‘Roll No.’, ‘Date of Birth’, and ‘Verification Code.’
- If any candidate forgets his/her Roll no., he/she can click on the ‘ Forget Roll no.’ tab, and recover their password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab
- The result will be displayed, showing the qualifying status and rank of the candidate
- You will have the option to download to take out multiple prints of the result
The candidates can log in to the CUET website as the date is announced and find the ‘ View Scorecard’ option on the home page. The participants will be able to view their scorecards and rank scored on this page.
How to calculate your CUET Percentile?
Since CUET is an independent exam, the admissions to the central and state universities are based on merit in CUET and marks obtained in the previous academic qualification. The total CUET percentile will include marks of the two exams in proportion –
- 30% marks of the qualifying degree (10+2).
- 70% marks of the marks obtained in the CUET exam.
Now that the CUET 2023 results have been declared, candidates are required to attend counselling sessions for document verification and admission procedures. Registration for the CUET 2023 counselling session is mandatory and limited to shortlisted candidates. It should be noted that counselling sessions are held separately for each university. The number of available seats is limited and based on the candidate's rank and seat availability. The counselling fee for CUET will be announced soon. For detailed information on the counselling process, applicants are advised to visit the CUET website and the websites of participating universities.
Counselling Process after CUET Results
The CUET exam is conducted and the results are announced. Now the university-level counselling process has commenced. Each participating university will conduct its own exclusive counselling session, adhering to its respective guidelines. The following detailed outline of the counselling procedure must be followed -
- Candidates must register for CUET 2023 counselling on the respective university’s website.
- Each participating university will release its list of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates will have to appear for online or offline counselling as per the guidelines.
- During the counselling sessions, candidates must fill out their course and college preferences.
- Once the CUET counselling process is complete, the university will allocate seats based on candidates’ rank and seat availability.
- Once all the steps are done, candidates must submit the admission fee to finalize admissions.
CUET 2023 results can be checked now on the official website of CUET. For more information on the result announcement, a candidate can look at the official website www.cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Q. How can I check my CUET results for 2023?
Candidates can check the CUET Results by visiting the official website and logging on to the result page using their Login ID and password/DOB. Candidates can check the result and download the same in pdf format for future use.
Q. Does CUET 2023 have a negative marking?
Yes, CUET does have a negative marking system. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Q. Will CUET be conducted in online mode?
Yes, CUET is a LAN-based Computer-based Test including multiple-choice questions.
Q. Is CUET tough?
CUET is of moderate difficulty level. With the right preparation, candidates can score well in the exam.
Q. Can I use a calculator during the exam?
No, using calculators is not allowed during the CUET exam. However, candidates will get blank sheets for calculations or rough work.