CUET 2024 is one of the most prestigious entrance exams that cater to thousands of aspirants every year to get admission into various UG courses in 45 Central Universities. Since the UG participants would be giving this exam after their +2 examinations, they should have a well-defined preparation beforehand. Candidates should have a fair idea about the marking scheme, exam pattern, and topics included in the examination to ace their entrance test. CUET Preparation Books are one way to help out with the topics that have a probability of coming into the final examination.
Like +2 Board examination preparations, the CUET 2024 preparation also requires rigorous practice to come onto the merit list. With limited seats in the UG programs, the pressure to study hard and clear the entrance test with a good rank comes along. We have a list of CUET Preparation Books that would come in handy to prepare to get full rehearsal before the final entrance test.
Why should you go for CUET Preparation Books?
- CUET Preparation Books provides a detailed list of the topics required to study.
- The Preparation Books are compiled after thorough research, and therefore, students have their hands on updated information.
- Experts in the industry author these books, so the students have expert syllabus and topics with them.
- The CUET Preparation Books also include a few mock tests, so the candidates can practice the information they have learned.
- Experienced authors add to the authenticity of the preparation books provided by the coaching centres.
- Students have access to all the topics, mock test series, sample papers and much more.
- CUET preparation books are significant as students have access to learned study material.
- The preparation books aid in the learning process for the student to explore knowledge independently as well.
- The topics and syllabus are tailor-made according to the academia of CUET in these preparation books.
Important CUET Preparation Books
The CUET 2024 UG courses' exam pattern includes three sections- Languages, Domain-specific and General Test. If a candidate wants expert preparation, then the following preparation books are recommended:
- CUET 23 English Practice by Hitbullseye
- CUET 23 Chemistry by Hitbullseye
- CUET 23 English Concepts by Hitbullseye
- CUET 23 Biology by Hitbullseye
- CUET 23 Physics by Hitbullseye
- CUET 23 Accountancy by Hitbullseye
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Agarwal
- General Knowledge by Arihant
- English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy
- Complete Mathematics by Lucent's Publication
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and martin
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts
- Test of Arithmetic by Arihant Publication
- Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Arihant Publication
- Disha's Rapid General Knowledge by Disha Experts
- Competitive English Grammar & Composition by Arihant
How can CUET Preparation be boosted?
To enhance the CUET preparation, the candidates should keep the following points in mind:
- The candidate will be able to focus on individual topics for the preparation
- They will know the strengths and weaknesses
- For enhanced preparation, the candidate can also opt for coaching with tips and tricks from experts
- Also, Mock Tests and Sample papers practice can boost the preparation
- Practising previous years' CUET question papers would also boost the preparation
- The candidate has to learn the art of time management and have complete dedication to the CUET preparation
CUET Preparation Books would assist you in an effective study plan. For further information, visit the official website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
Q. Is one month enough to prepare for CUET?
If you prepare religiously, even one month is enough. But starting early preparation for any competitive exam is beneficial. It gives you time to do mocks and sample papers, which lay a strong foundation for your preparation journey. Thus, our experts advise you to start early and give time each day.
Q. Is CUET tough to crack?
The exam has a moderate difficulty level, but thorough preparation is still needed. However, candidates must focus on strengthening their concepts as it makes it easy for them to attempt the questions. Besides, domain knowledge is a must, so prepare thoroughly.
Q. Is CUET online or offline?
NTA will conduct CUET in a Computer-based Test mode.
Q. What is the duration of the CUET exam?
CUET will be conducted in two slots. The first slot will be 195 minutes, and the second slot will be 225 minutes.
Q. What is the marking scheme of CUET?
For every right answer, candidates will get 5 marks. There is a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer. However, for an unattempted question, there are no marks.